Things that help me stay on track.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Some days I perform better than others and I must admit I have noticed that there are underlying reasons therefore I thought of making a list:
1. Exercising first thing in the morning
2. Healthy breakfast
3. Listening to music first thing in the morning
4. Eating healthy snacks between meals
5. Receiving a compliment
6. Hearing from someone I like
7. Getting good results on the weekly weigh-in
8. Busy schedule
9. Not sitting with people while they are eating when I am not
10. Helping others
So these are the things that I have recognized I am sure there are more and everytime I discover a new one I'll make sure I make a note out of it. I do realize that some of them are under my control and others I have no control over. Exercising first thing in the morning is definitely a big one for me; when I do exercise first thing it's like I've gotten a chore ticked off my list and not having to worry about it for the rest of the day and I tend to be more positive I also do not have to try to squeeze it in after a long day when I am too tired or lazy.