Winter Stress Relief
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
This challenge allows me to start thinking more and more about relieving some of my stress and boy do I need it right now.
There are several things that I do already:
1. massage (I go several times a month)
2. find alone time each day
3. read for pleasure
4. vent/talk with my BF on a regular basis
Some things that I need to try:
1. deep breathing/meditation
2. staying in the moment
3. laugh and cry more/stop internalizing my anger and frustration
4. exercise more vigorously and more often
I should also try and get more rest and will continue to strive for this.
This is a tall order, but I have faith that I can do it.