Sunday, December 16, 2012
How did this happen? I said I wanted to come back to do the Winter Challenge with my team but somehow got left off the team. Initially I felt very isolated and valueless, but it is only a limiting decision that I cannot be my own team. So I am team McMesalec for the Winter Challenge - and bring it on!
The week 1 challenge is to post a blog with 3 ways I can better manage your stress around the holidays. I have listed these FOUR, which I will do every day :
- Don’t bottle up my problems and concerns - talk them over in a positive way
- Don’t procrastinate - just get in and do it!
- Simplify life - declutter
- Book in some “appointments” for fun things.
The bonus is to blog my success at the end of the week (next Sunday)....
My starting weight for this challenge is 62.9 kgs
My starting cms are :
- chest : 92 cms
-waist : 87 cms
- hips : 97 cms
- total thighs : 112 cms
- total calves : 76 cms
- total upper arms : 66 cms
giving a total cms of : 530cms
Watch this space! I am determined to make big and permanent changes!