To-do list from hell.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
A lot of you guys gave me great advice. Unfortunately, I already do a lot of what you said.
I have a super busy day today- Christmas sort of crept up on me and I realized I didn't have any of my presents for my family yet. I also need to deep clean my apartment because we're going to Phoenix next week and two people are coming over to feed my cat and, as usual, my apartment is a mess. I still have a headache and really didn't wake up in a better mood than I've felt all week, but I need to push through it.
My daunting to-do list:
1. Clean my apartment (which of course includes many things, such as vacuuming, doing my dishes, dusting), which is the most daunting part of this to-do list because it's going to take me hours.
2. Go to Michaels for Christmas present supplies
3. Go to Petsmart for kitty food and litter
4. Go to Piggly Wiggly to refill my 2.5 gal water jug (.39 a refill, can't beat that)
5. Go to Trader Joe's to get mainly produce, just enough to get me through the week
6. Workout - EA Sports Active 2 Cardio Kickstart Day 3, Cardio Sculpt and the 20 minute dumbbell workout all on my agenda
7. Laundry - doubt I'll have time to go over to my parents' house and do this... but I desperately hope I do.
Needless to say a to-do list like this is enough to make anyone crazy.