NEW YEAR - NEW ME Winter BLC: Week 1 ITC
Thursday, December 13, 2012
BLC has begun. Our first weeks ITC is to identify any stressers we may have and jot down three things that will help to de-stress. The stressers that I come up with are:
1) upcoming parties and fellowships
2) long days w/ short nights
3) failing to plan
My action plan to de-stress is to
1) Focus 15 - 15 minutes daily: reading and/or praying
2) Create a daily/weekly to-do list.
3) Njoy the party! I have a few events coming up. My plan is to stay the course between parties and fellowship; enjoy those times of gathering and immediately get back in the game. I have no intentions of going over board, but just in case I do, I'm allowing this flexibility along the way. It may be a slight detour, but I always know where the road is and can get back to it.