Thursday, December 13, 2012
The negatives in my head are really annoying me. Today I start another Biggest Loser Challenge.
During the challenge I will:
1. Eat no sugar for the duration.
2. Blood sugar control for the entire challenge. I would like my BG to be under 150 the entire time for the next 10 weeks.
3. Cardio 6 days a week. Weight training 3 days a week.
4. Eat a salad or soup for lunch daily.
5. Eat mindfully when I am hungry. Stop when I am full.
6. Complete all the exercises in Beck Diet Solution.
7. Eat on a smaller plate.
8. Declutter my home.
9. Finish each day's chores so that I don't feel behind the next day.
10. Spend time each day increasing my spiritual strength.
If I do these things I will:
1. Have more energy because I am eating better and my environment will be comfortable.
2. Fit into my clothes better because I will be smaller.
3. Be healthier because my body will be working better.
I am sure there are move ifs but I will work daily to make the best choices I can for that day. I will have many changes during this challenge. I will be working some outside my home. My second son will move away to college and I am expecting that there will be other changes I cannot foresee.
My biggest obstacle is always the doubt that I carry with me. When I doubt I do NOT make the best choices. Doubt lets me think that it is OK to eat the candy or cookies because it doesn't matter anyway. Doubt lets me sleep in because today's exercise does not matter. Doubt tells me that I will not be able to do it so why even try. During this challenge I will prove to myself that I can overcome the doubt and accomplish my goals.
I will weigh less than 230.
I will be lift more than I can.
I will have new clothes because today's clothes will be baggy.
I will have a cleaner more organized house.
I will track other nonscale victories so that I know I have won the challenge for myself.