This weeks goal
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Exercise every day for at least 10 minutes or more.
And drink at least 8 glasses of water.
As I sit here and think about what I am doing with my life the picture isn't good. For one thing I am sitting here watching my rear grow instead of being active!!!
Some serious questions that I will think about over the next few days.
1. Do I want to be overweight?
2. If not, what am I willing to do about it?
3. What is really holding me back?
4. Do I like my attitude towards life?
5. Am I depressed just for the sake of being depressed? Or is gloominess just a habit now?
Things I want to do other than weight loss in the next year.
1. Hike the Crooked River Gorge
2. Go to the coast (not sure if I want to go alone or take the grandson)
3. Go see the Painted Hills.
4. If I can afford/fit in 2 vacations or a longer one go to the Redwood Forest (when I go to the coast maybe?).
To think further ahead..........How will my weight affect the enjoyment of my trips??