I definitely have been feeling very festive the past few days! Christmas is coming so soon.
I am glad the Jolly Holiday Challenge started! This blog will mostly explain what I want to accomplish within the next 10 weeks. Hopefully I stay strong even though my busy tax season is coming so soon. I already notice I have less time to Spark. Hopefully I can at least get the exercise in I need!
I modified my December Goal list to include the entire Challenge!
- No Tortilla Chips for 12 weeks. I already started eliminating these from my diet December 1st!
- Try to complete all Fitness & Non-Fitness challenges the best I can!
- Hopefully I lose 3 lbs each month. My Team #2 will definitely help me reach this!
****End of December Weight Goal - 161
****End of January Weight Goal - 158
****End of February Weight Goal - 155
- Get at least 1,000 Fitness Minutes each month (I am at 596 for Dec)
- Keep searching for another 5K to do! I also need to continue my training!!
- Use the treadmill more - especially when I work long hours starting next month
- Continue using the measuring tape at least twice a month
- Try new Spark Recipes - hopefully one every 2 weeks
- Plan out my lunches & dinners since I will have to bring both to work starting next month
- Continue to do non-workout activities I enjoy even if I go alone(craft & pet fairs)
- Try to stay patient with my parents even when they are on the fritz!
- Don't get discouraged if I don't reach all of my goals!
Hopefully everyone has a great rest of the week! I am getting really excited for my 2 Christmas Parties which are this weekend! Yippee!!