Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Well, now it the time to take a big decision. My husband has been working at the same place for over 10 years (a smelter). We know that the mine around will be closing next April. And, it looks like the smelter will also be closing in about a year from now. A company got in touch with my husband to discuss about a possibility of a job elsewhere, but he would have to leave for 21 days, and come back home for 21 days.
If it would only be us, I would tell him, lets go and grab your chance. But, the thing is, we adopted to beautiful children a few months ago and I am wondering if I could make it by myself. Anyway, I finally told him to send the information they request, and if they offer him the job, we'll see from there.
I don't want to talk about it with anybody right now because our family doesn't know anything about it yet, but I still have to share it.