Tuesday, December 11, 2012
So, my tittle pretty much says it all.
I'm in a 10 weeks challenge that started today, and that will hopefully help me stay on track during Holidays.
I have big hopes for that challenge so here are my goals:
- Get the maximum points so our team can win (ok maybe I'm being too competitive!)
- By the end of the challenge, I want to be out of obesity, wich means losing 15 pounds.
- Be able to shop in regular store for tops AND pants.
- Stick with my previous habit of working out 6 days out of 7.
- Make new friends and build my support system.
- Maybe learn to go to bed early (it's 23:25 and I need to wake up at 5:30 :S)
So here it is. It's the first time I do a 10 weeks challenge, so I really hope I will stick to it!
Have a great day!