November Reflection/ December Goals.
Monday, December 10, 2012
I have been bad about updating my blog lately. I had plans to write on Thanksgiving about what I am thankful for. I had plans to review my November progress and talk about my December goals. I completely forgot to do either one! Oops. It is not too late; however, to write about my goals.
November was an okay month for me. I did the Spring Into Shape Fitness Challenge. I managed to get all of my cardio and videos in every day. My fitness was not as intense or as long as my 28 Day Fitness Challenge, but I did it! I managed to stay somewhat good on Thanksgiving. I did eat too much, but I stayed in my calorie range.
I did not lose any weight in November. But I did lose a few inches and a notch on my belt. I consider that good progress!
I finished the Spring Into Shape Challenge and I started the Jump Start Your Fitness Challenge yesterday. As you can see, I am making my way through all of the fitness challenges.
My goals for December are:
1) Continue toward a healthy, active lifestyle.
2) Continue losing pounds and inches. Maintaining weight during the holidays is not a very good option for me, but I will be happy with that, too.
3) Continue eating five-eight servings of fruits and veggies a day, and drinking eight glasses of water a day.
4) Make good choices during holiday events that are centered on bad foods.
5) Donít let the stress of the holidays get to me.
I will accomplish this by:
1) Completing the Jump Start Challenge and by continuing the goal to add more fitness time and intensity, and by adding more active activities to my daily life.
2) Adding in a morning walk with the dog before starting my workout routine.
3) Preparing and making healthy (yet festive) snacks and dishes to bring to holiday events.