My goals for this challenge...
1. Check in on the team at least once/day!!! - This is just part of being a good leader, checking on my team and letting them KNOW I am there. In the past few challenges, I have slacked on daily presence.
2. Get back up to 8 or more cups/water/day! - I have just been slacking on drinking all my water. By the end of this challenge I want to be consistently drinking my 8 cups/day without even thinking!
3. Get back in to regular exercise, even if just 10 minutes/day - Again, consistency... I need to remember to move and if nothing else make my daily goal 10 minutes of active movement and more is icing, just to get in a habit of daily exercise.
4. Learn a few new strength exercises. - I am not good with strength exercises, but think they are key to improving muscle and would result in a better looking me as the pounds come off!
5. Lose 5-10 pounds this challenge! - If i do the above, I think I can lose 1/2 to 1 pound a week for SURE!!!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. I haven't forgotten about my road trip blogs, just been busy...
ADDITION 12-10-12: (Tracking my pre-challenge here)
1. Post your 5 main challenge goals in the thread provided under the motivational forum.
2. Write a blog about your 5 main goal challenges and what this challenge means to you.
3. Send a goodie to every team member. You can access the winter team roster where Lori has so kindly provided links to each team family member's page OR you can just click on your team family member's spark picture provided at the bottom of our team page & "meet" your team family members.
MINI CHALLENGE: Take "any" Spark Quiz & come back to the chatter box to report your results & discuss what the quiz meant to you.
BONUS: Fill out your Introduction & "sign off" on the Team Expectations thread.
Once you have done so..... for an EXTRA BONUS: give yourself a goodie for doing a GREAT JOB!