New Goals - Week 1 Review
Sunday, December 09, 2012
Week 1 of my new goals is over. Here's how yesterday went:
1. Exercise for at least 10 min. - ACCOMPLISHED
2. Eat a maximum of 150 calories from “junk” food.
3. Drink at least 3 litres of water (12 cups). - ACCOMPLISHED
4. Complete SparkCoach Diet. - ACCOMPLISHED
5. Talk about how I'm feeling through friends, family, or SparkPeople. - ACCOMPLISHED
6. Stretch for 5 min.
7. Review my goals. - ACCOMPLISHED
I bought myself a cheese croissant at Tim Hortons after work yesterday, so I went over my calorie limit by 59 calories. Not too bad, all things considered. And I forgot to stretch after my cardio yesterday morning, although I was pretty tired.
1. Do 150 min. of cardio. - 152 minutes completed. - ACCOMPLISHED
2. Do full body strength training 2 times. - ACCOMPLISHED
3. Make 1 new healthy recipe. - ACCOMPLISHED
I met all of my goals for the week. Woohoo!
I'm going to leave my daily & weekly goals as is for this week as well. I don't think I can take on more with working 4 nights in a row.
I'm also happy to say that my weight went down just shy of 5 lbs this week. Some of that was due to bloating which subsided. But I squeaked in just under 230, which means that I've lost 30 lbs total with SP this time around. I'm also at my lowest weight in the last 5 years!
Have a great Sunday!