Day 8: Workout Routine
Saturday, December 08, 2012
"Your workout routine".
My workout routine is doing cardio 6x per week and strength training 3 days within the week and 1 day rest. When I started this routine I was still registered at the gym but when I stopped going to the gym, I had to figure the workout DVDs that meet with the kind of cardio and strength trainings needed within the week. Among the ones I use on a constant basis are:
- Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (Strength) 30 mins
- Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (Cardio/ST) 56mins
- Billy Blank's Taebo cardio 54 mins
- Billy's Taebo Bootcamp Basic Training 54mins
-Tony Horton's P90X (Abs and Back) 1 hr 15mins
- (Have Cathe Fredrick's DVD but no stability ball to use yet).
- Jump Rope challenge on SP (Sparkteam)
- Sparkpeople workout generator
Any of the above as it applies on a daily basis. For strength training, I only love the gym when my weights feels light again or when I need to run using the TM or when I need an easy cardio like cross trainer.
Right now I am on 30 Day Shred Challenge, right now I only log the 27 mins without any additional cardio, but this coming week is gonna be a lil different. I can say with confidence that all this is working for me.