A Christmas Cake Recipe
1. Sample the brandy to check quality
2. Take a large bowl, check the brandy again.
To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one
level and drink it.
4. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of
butter in a large fluffy bowl.
5. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
6. Make sure the brandy is OK. Try another cup.
7. Turn off the mixerer.
8. Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in
the cup of dried fruit.
9. Mix on the turner.
10. If the fried druit get stuck in the beaterers
pry it loose with drewscriver.
11. Sample the brandy to check for tonsisticity.
12. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something.
13. Check the brandy. Now sift the lemon juice
and strain your nuts.
14. Add one table.
15. Add a spoon of sugar, or something.
Whatever you can find.
16. Grease the oven.
17. Turn the cake tin 350 defrees.
18. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
19. Throw the bowl out of the window.
20. Check the brandy again and go to bed.
I would love to hear how your Christmas turned out