Saturday, December 08, 2012
Day 4 is done. Here's where I'm at:
1. Exercise for at least 10 min. - ACCOMPLISHED
2. Eat a maximum of 150 calories from “junk” food. - ACCOMPLISHED
3. Drink at least 3 litres of water (12 cups). - ACCOMPLISHED
4. Complete SparkCoach Diet. - ACCOMPLISHED
5. Talk about how I'm feeling through friends, family, or SparkPeople. - ACCOMPLISHED
6. Stretch for 5 min. - ACCOMPLISHED
7. Review my goals. - ACCOMPLISHED
Woohoo! All my daily goals accomplished! *pats self on back*
1. Do 150 min. of cardio. - 127 minutes completed.
2. Do full body strength training 2 times. - ACCOMPLISHED
3. Make 1 new healthy recipe. - ACCOMPLISHED
I'm only 23 minutes of cardio away from accomplishing all of my weekly goals. I'm planning on doing it when I get home from work this morning.
My mood is pretty good in general, although I've apparently been hyper-sensitive at home. It probably has something to do with Aunt Flow visiting this week. Having a good set of daily goals and reviewing them every day has really helped keep my focus & motivation up and prevented my from slacking off, even when I didn't really feel like exercising or cooking.
Looking at next week, it will probably be more challenging. I'm working again tonight, then off for one day, then working 4 nights in a row. I'm planning to get in a good chunk of cardio and a strength training session on Sunday so I don't start the week by falling behind on my goals. I find it especially hard to fit in exercise during the week, since my sleeping time is dictated by the hours that my daughter is at school and I also have to prepare food. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to fit everything in. That's why I have my "10 minutes of exercise each day" goal - I can usually manage to fit in 10 minutes.
Have a great Saturday!