Friday, December 07, 2012
Ok, this picture does not have anything to do with my blog except to remind me that winter will pass and spring will come again. It happens every year and this year is no exception. Even with all the doom and gloom talk on TV of the end of the Mayan calendar and falling off the fiscal cliff, I really need to remind myself that this is not reality. What is reality?
1. I have lost 22.5 pounds since July
2. I get on the average of 1 hour of exercise per day
3. I have enough money to buy food, a place to live, and people who love me
4. I can always find lots of encouragement and inspiration here on Spark
5. I have lost many inches from my body this year
6. I am able to run 5 miles without stopping
7. I am eating healthier than I ever have in my whole life
8. I am able to lift my 8 pound dumb bells with out hurting myself
9. I am continuing my healthy living journey because I do not want to be sick in my old age
10. I am sleeping better than I have in many years
11. I am worth it!! I am doing it!! and I am succeeding!!!!!!!