Friday, December 07, 2012
With credit to Montell Jordan for the inner groove inspiration ("This is How We Do It").
I'm stuck. Been stuck. Thought I was unstuck, but nope...stuck. So frustrated!! But there are things that keep me going. I need a reminder, why do I do it? Thought you might need a reminder, too.
This is why I do it:
1. Cankles are NOT sexy
2. Huffing and puffing as you use every bit of leverage to get up off the floor is also not sexy
3. Sugar rolls look good on a plate, not your waist
4. Crossing the finish line of a race is a really awesome feeling
5. Climbing the stairs without using the railing is very helpful
6. Finishing chores in half the time - FANTASTIC!
7. Curling up on the sofa is so much nicer than splaying out flat
8. Muscle definition IS sexy
9. Being able to wear that choker necklace on the bottom of your jewelry box is also awesome!
10. Being turned away by ride operators because you don't fit SUCKS
11. Paying more for the same clothes because they use more fabric just doesn't feel right.
12. Being owned by any food, whether chips or sweets, is the wrong way around.
13. Getting a good night's rest after a hard-core workout is the best!
14. Sweat is power.
Why do you do it?