Friday, December 07, 2012
So Day 3 is done, time to review my goals.
1. Exercise for at least 10 min. - ACCOMPLISHED
2. Eat a maximum of 150 calories from “junk” food.
3. Drink at least 3 litres of water (12 cups). - ACCOMPLISHED
4. Complete SparkCoach Diet. - ACCOMPLISHED
5. Talk about how I'm feeling through friends, family, or SparkPeople. - ACCOMPLISHED
6. Stretch for 5 min.
7. Review my goals. - ACCOMPLISHED
I completely forgot to stretch after my workout yesterday morning - oops!
A couple of friends and I had a healthy potluck last night, which was delicious. I ate too much, although not as badly as I normally would at a potluck. I'll have to be more conscientious next time about how much I'm eating.
1. Do 150 min. of cardio. - 127 minutes completed.
2. Do full body strength training 2 times. - 1 session completed.
3. Make 1 new healthy recipe. - ACCOMPLISHED
I made Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry with Orange Sauce from my cookbook "The Best of Clean Eating". This was the first time I tried soba noodles and I have to say I'm not a fan. Next time I'll use brown rice instead, add more vegetables, and make it a 4 serving meal instead of 6 servings. The sauce and veggie combo was good though.
I'm back at work tonight after 4 days off. I have some food cooked already & I'm planning to make more before tonight so I have all my meals prepped to take with me. My coworkers laugh because I come in with 10 containers sometimes, but it's working for me so I'm not about to change it.
Have a great day!