1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift. (Some just aren't wrap-able.)
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's.
5. Do you like egg nog? No!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Books.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Caleb (BIL)
9. Easiest person to buy for? Everyone else.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I appreciate any gift I'm given, however one year my cousins, sister and I traded gifts from Grandma (& Grandpa). I really believe she just tagged them wrong though.
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All of them, but I love the old cartoon (claymation) ones best.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We shop all year, when we find good deals, and I usually make some gifts too.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin pie.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Color!!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Most all of them! Really liking these currently:
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home (or parents, or sisters we all live close.)
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph.
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Angel (from the 50's, found her at Goodwill!)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Mass commercialization.