Things are going pretty good. I have been mostly on track this week with eating, besides yesterday I broke down and went out for pizza. But, hey, it happens. And this weekend is not going to be much better with 2 Christmas parties. But it's ok, I'm not really dieting (not supposed to!) just trying to make sure I'm getting in enough calories everyday, since I was getting a little worried about how my weight was dropping. As of this morning, I've gone back up to my pre-pregnancy weight, but we will see what tomorrow brings, my weight has been unpredictable lately.
I officially have one pair of pants that do not fit that I definitely wore last week. They are about half an inch from being able to button. I am starting a box that I'm putting in the baby's room for all my pre-maternity clothes that aren't fitting properly. Hopefully not too many things make it in there for a couple more weeks, because I will get some maternity clothes for Christmas, my mom already told me so.
Things happening in week 14:
- Baby is about the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches, 1.5 oz
- Baby can now squint, frown, and grimace
- Kidneys are producing urine
- Can suck it's thumb
- Head now sits on a more distinctive neck
- By the end of this week, arms will grow to a length that is proportionate to the rest of it's body
- Starting to develop fine hair all over it's body
- Liver is making bile
- Spleen is helping in production of red blood cells
Here's what the baby looks like at 14 weeks:
Photo and information from: www.babycenter.com/6_you