I've already posted my health goals for December; this is just a list of the things I want to get done before spring semester starts. I get three and a half weeks off :D I love being a college professor...
1. Go through one physical space every day, purging and downsizing. This can be anywhere from one drawer to a closet, just depending on how complicated the space is. The goal is just to make progress on getting ready to move later in 2013.
2. Go through one folder, email account, or other virtual space on the computer. Not that downsizing the computer files will make it easier to move, lol, but it will make my life less stressful.
3. Work on one craft project every day. I have two commissioned plushies to finish, two more holiday gifts to make, and a long list of projects I want to make for myself.
4. List (at least) one thing on eBay every day. I'm listing stuff for my mom and family stuff as well as my own things... again in an attempt to downsize.
5. Plan my classes for the spring semester.
6. Work on selling off my "inventory" in my Etsy shop. I'm selling at a craft fair tomorrow, so I hope to get rid of some of it that way... but I have several pieces of jewelry, plushies, etc. that are already made, and I don't want to have to move them.
I'm hoping to start in on this on Saturday, which will give me an extra couple of days on top of my actual vacation which starts on the 12th (with a trip to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra!! I know I've already mentioned it, but I'm excited, lol). Today I have to grade some of my students' PowerPoints, then listen to one class's presentations tonight... I hope to finish the PowerPoints tomorrow at the craft fair, if I don't get them done today. Then I have one more batch of presentations next Tuesday... then it's just putting grades into the system, and this semester from heck will be OVER!