December 4, 2012
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
December 4 is the 338th day of the year (339th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 27 days remaining until the end of the year.
27 is my favorite number!!!! What a great day to know that there are 27 days left of this year!!! I think I will celebrate by listing 27 things I am grateful for:
1. The ability to breathe deeply.
2. The smell of freshly fallen rain.
3. Christmas lights that sparkle.
4. books on MP3 to entertain the senses.
5. My loving husband that insists that I take care of myself.
6. Also his ability to take care of my needs.
7. A job that I love.
8. Co-workers that help cover for me during my times of weakness (illness).
9. A grandson that had a great dental checkup and told me all about it on the cell phone today.
10. 2 wonderful daughters and their families.
11. 2 mighty sons and their hard working ways.
12. A home to keep me safe from the elements.
13. 2 running vehicles to transport us from place to place.
14. 2 legs that can hardly wait to start running again.
15. 2 eyes that can see.
16. A brain that can think and reason.
17. A new mattress to soothe my tired body.
18. Washing Machine and Dryer that does all the hard work.
19. A piano to practice.
20. 4 insistent cats telling me that they are my favorite.
21. One very old dog that is always willing to accompany me on my walks.
22. The knowledge that I have that I am a child of God and he loves me.
23. This tiny corner of the world that I live in where I know my neighbors and they have a chance to know me.
24. My parents that raised me to be who I am
25. My brothers and sisters that I am more fully appreciating as I grow older.
26. My husbands family who taught me to be who I want to be.
27. Angels that hold our hands and help us along the way.