This is the best time of year...Christmas is a wonderful time to set new goals.
I am thankful for my Team of Champs II who have decided to encourage one another to set new goals. What??? December set goals??? A present to me!!!
A new mindset and this is what I have come up with:
1. Willingness to do something for me
a trip to the gym, a walk, some lifting of weights, L.S.
2. Make it personal ~ a present for me
Salads...full of crunchie veggies.
3. A Quality gift ~ fight for health...
wear the fitbit and watch it click off steps...and calories burned!
4. Know my TRIGGERS ~ Wheat, Sugar, High Carbs (50-80)
Clear out my cupboard, fridge of these temptations.
5. Count Calories ~ Replace with Count Your Blessings.
Bite it/Write it!!
6. Thought Life ~ Healthy Fats, Brain Food, Desserts, keep it moderate.
???Positive ~ what melts fat away???
7. Eye Gate ~
"O, be careful little eyes what you see..O be careful little eyes what you see...for the Father up above is looking down in love."
8. Emotional Scars ~ know your family, past experience, what makes me think I must have another piece of cake, ten cookies, several bon bons? Work on knowing myself more clearly with wisdom from God.
9. Educate yourself ~ your experiences
10. Expectations ~ BE REALISTIC!!! MOVING TO GOAL.
11. FORGIVE YOURSELF!!!
LASTING RESULTS...FOR LIFE...HEALTHY HEART...LIVING...REALLY LIVING...
Taken with my Princess Mia...trying to jump out of my arms. 12/4/2012