Computer problems have been sucking :( I am able to use the sparkpeople app on my iPhone at work, but I can't write blogs through there. Still been keeping up on my workouts ;)
Here's a recap of what I've been doing so far:
1. 4-6 servings fruits/veggies
2. 30 minutes of working out 6 days a week
3. 8 - 8oz glasses of water
4. Be inspiring...to yourself
5. love yourself
6. Protein and Fiber
7. 10 or more minutes of fun light activity on rest days
8. Shed your weight problems (get rid of anything that makes you feel bad about yourself)
9. Eat your calories not drink them
10. Pack your lunch for work
11. Healthy Thanksgiving
12. Clean out the pantry and stock with healthy foods
13. Turn off electronics for 2 hours each day
14. Listen to your body and not your mind
15. Becoming a stronger person about negativity of others.
16. Don't just focus on weight lost, focus on how I feel
17. Find something that gives me strength.
18. Cinnamon! :)
19. Limit sugar intake.
20. Keep motivation high.
NOW FOR DAYS 21, 22, & 23!
Eating healthy is great, but what IS eating healthy? To me, it's about eating a rainbow everyday! A goal of mine is to eat a fruit and veggie from EACH color EVERYDAY! :) Plus, I have been able to avoid catching the cold bug going around work, which felt great! I know it's because my immune system is up and doing so much better since I've been working out and putting better food into my body.
Give something back. I am all about helping charities, but what other ways can I give back? I always like to pay it forward and help others. So every day, I'm going to focus on small ways I can help others out...a phone call to a distressed friend, helping a customer by opening the door, give someone a smile and positive attitude when they are feeling really down, etc. Helping others out helps me feel better.
Stretch, stretch and more stretching...I really need to keep up on my yoga workouts! I felt so at ease after I finished those. My next goal is to do a yoga workout 3 days a week (at least!)
PREVIEW FOR TOMORROW'S CHALLENGE: