Tuesday, December 04, 2012
I'm thinking that this whole week at work is going to be an overtime week. We are at major crunch time now. Items need to be received, budgets adjusted and selectors made aware of how much of this year's budget they are going to have to go and do shopping locally in order to spend. Throw in a Professional Dev. Day on Friday and we are good to go!
Bless my youngest daughters heart. Yesterday she came to me at work (we work in the same building) and told me that she would be happy to go out to both of our vehicles and get our parking passes and then return them once we have our new validated passes for 2013. We usually only have to bring our number to renew our passes, but this year they are issuing a whole new one and we need to have it done by the 14th. What a blessing!
1. Working in the same building as my daughter, who so willingly helps me out. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. Farmer's Market is going on tomorrow in our Agora in the Community Center. Thank you, thank you, thank you,
3. It's not snowing this morning, no shoveling. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I remembered to pick up the gift cards to give to our delivery guys at work. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. I got all the baking that I had in the freezer from the weekend transferred into vacuum sealed bags and stored once again. (I had to freeze them first before I could vacuum seal them or they would have crushed.) thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. Quin stopped in on his way home from work last night for a wee visit and to share a meal with me. (Garry was working late). Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. Texting with my granddaughter, always a pleasure. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm working on remembering to drink my water. I get so busy at work that I forget. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I am blessed with wonderful friends and family who love and support me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am blessed to have a warm and safe place to come home to each day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a great day, remember those that are not as fortunate as you and see how you too can make a difference in their lives.