Let's Try This Again
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
So yesterday was a bust, I am sorry to say. I didn't try very hard. My excuse is that my boss was not particularly happy with me so leaving my desk for an hour to go work out when I had to leave work early to begin with was not going to happen. Then I came home and hubby had McDonalds waiting for me. WHAT?! He never brings me McDonalds. Usually he'll buy a couple of sandwiches for himself and leave nothing for me which I'm fine with--I don't need the temptation. But yesterday he actually left me two sandwiches. Of course, I broke down and ate them and felt HORRIBLE afterwards. Like physically ill. I don't know why we do that to ourselves. It's unbelievable.
My husband can afford to eat crap. His metabolism is amazing. He ate 6 donuts on Sunday, McDonalds yesterday and still managed to lose 2lbs. I hate him. lol.
Some things I did do well yesterday, because you can't be successfull if all you focus on is the negative:
1. I watched my portions.
2. I blogged.
3. I tried to maintain a positive attitude even when the day got rough and, oh boy, did it get rough.
Today is a new day! Here is what I plan to do:
1. I will have time to go either to the gym or out for a jog at lunch. It's suppose to be close to 70 degrees again today so I think a jog is in order.
2. I will continue to watch my portions.
3. I will sit down and write out my goals for the month in a fitness calendar.
4. I will start tracking my caloric intake again--I used to be really good at this, now not so much.
5. Start putting up reminders that I will be going to Peru in February and I need to look AMAZING!
Thank you all for your support yesterday. I'll try to read more blogs today too. THAT definitely helps keep me motivated.