My Holiday Break Plan Of Attack!
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
So I have started December with some new goals. I had to get a grip on things as they were all off the track and I was gaining weight and not doing the things I know that I need to do. So here is my plan for the holiday break.
1. Track all food daily. The goal is to be in range but I plan to track the good, the bad and the ugly. I will be in range a minimum of 5 days each week.
2. Drink 10 glasses of water daily.
3. Do 30 minutes of exercise daily.
4. Do ST 3 times a week (T, TH, & S)
5. Lose 6 pounds
6. Blog/vlog at least 3 times a week.
I know that I can do this and that it won't be easy all the time but I can do it. I was doing it so I know that it can be done.
I will reach out to the people that I know can help me keep on track. I will use my blogs/vlogs to help keep me honest about my progress.
I have not been really successful lately but I will see that change as I go back to the changes that I know work and be consistent with them.
I have a spark friend on daily kick butt duty. I will check in with her daily for accountability. Thanks Steph!
This holiday season will be different! This Christmas, I plan to gift myself a very important gift of better health and lots of energy!
We can all do it!!!
Oh I haven't forgotten about telling ya'll about my Christmas gift. I will be doing a vlog later to tell all about it!