Dashing thru December Challenge 12/3 check in
Monday, December 03, 2012
Dashing thru December Challenge 1/23 check in
1.Stay with ALL ranges -Food & Met Water requirement (12 glasses or more)
2. Support fellow Teammates
3. At least 20 mins exercise
Yes did 30 min on treadmill and 10 min dancing and 32 min on tradmill
4. Daily Blog
Hightlight- spark friends I love you all
Challges- finding me time
One day the tower received a call from an aircraft asking, “What time is it?” The tower responded, “Who is calling?” The aircraft replied, “What difference does it make?” The tower replied “It makes a lot of difference.
1) If it is an American Airlines flight, it is 3 o’clock.
2) If it is an Air Force plane, it is 1500 hours.
3) If it is a Navy aircraft, it is 6 bells.
4) If it is an Army aircraft, the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 3.
5) If it is a Marine Corps aircraft, it’s Thursday afternoon and 120 minutes to “Happy Hour.”
Proudly showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends late one night the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong. “What’s that big brass gong for?” one of the guests asked. “It’s not a gong. It’s a talking clock” the drunk replied. “A talking clock? Seriously?” asked his astonished friend.
“Yup” replied the drunk. “How’s it work?” the second guest asked, squinting at it. “Watch” the man said. He picked up a hammer, gave it an ear shattering pound and stepped back. The three stood looking at one another for a moment. Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed “You friggin’ IDIOT!…it’s ten past three in the morning!”
Don’t Ignore the Kids
The 12-year-old boy stood patiently beside the clock counter while the store clerk waited on all of the adult customers first. Finally he got around to the youngster, who made his purchase and hurried out to the curb, where his father was impatiently waiting in his car.
- What took you so long, son? he asked.
- The man waited on everybody in the store before me but I got even.
The youngster explained happily:
- I wound and set all the alarm clocks while I was waiting. It’s going to be fun at eight o’clock.