Monday, December 03, 2012
My plans for the BLC break is as follows : This holiday season i will have Christmas and New Years at home and if i do visit my family i will be extra careful not to get caught up in the holidays and forget all i have learned on spark about eating healthy and exercising. I don,t want to put on any weight cause i didn,t lose much during the challenge a few missle pounds nothing you could really tell the difference about so when i come back i want to either be the same or have lost at least five pounds i don,t want to have to start from scratch so i know i must stay in control during my break and keep my butt moving cause once you start sitting down and being lazy those inches creep right back in those places that you have lost them and you won,t even realize that they are there until you go and put on your pants and they feel like their hugging you a little more than they was since you had them on last time. I have jotted down a few plans i will use on my break i know it won,t be easy but i,m worth it so i,ll try my best .........
1) To watch my intake and not go back to my old eating habits continue consuming fruits and veggies everyday the more the merrier and also drinking water when i don,t get enough it shows in my skin with bumps and other skin issues.
2) Make sure i go to the gym twice a week and exercise at home the other three days using my dvd,s slim in 6 and turbo jam and also continue doing ST i learned a lot of ST exercises from the challenge . I will have to increase my exercise so i can gain more muscle because muscle burns fat and helps speed up your metabolism.
3) I will read at least two success blogs a day on spark or the biggest loser cause this helps me to realize that i can do it if i want it bad enough.
4) I will read all the saved info in my favorites i collected a lot of items from spark that i will read while i,m on my break and also i will read my magazines i brought from the supermarket that has fat lost tips and eating plans, recipes and more i always seem to buy one when i go shopping they always catch my eye with some one losing weight with a big before and after Pic posted on the front page.
5) I will remain on spark and stop by my newly found spark friends page to encourage them or see how they are doing i won,t be here every day but i will not forget MY MOCHA,S you all are some special people that i am happy to have meet