1. I ate like crud for the most part this weekend and I seem to be hooked on vanilla ice cream all of a sudden.
2. The damage of my temper tantrum for the majority of November: 2.8 pounds. I'm angry on one hand that just when I finally get a little smidgen below 180 I put it right back on while throwing my sore-knee-can't-run-like-I-wan
na tantrum. But at the same time, WHEW - it could have been a heck of a lot worse! (See Item #1)
3. I rocked my November Turkey Tracking Challenge goal of not indulging in the office candy jar. Not a single piece for the days I worked in November! Woot-woot! I'm proud of myself especially since there were some days where keeping that goal was really HARD! It was full the entire month and it is literally steps away from me...way too easy to indulge!
4. I'm totally not feeling the holiday spirit yet. I'm hoping it hits soon...
5. I actually RAN on Saturday and it wasn't horrible!! Okay, so it was probably a lot more walking than running...but it was fairly pain free. Okay, so my knee ached the rest of Saturday but felt fine again on Sunday. But I was able to run without any major problems thanks to the knee support brace that I purchased on Friday. :-) I'm hopeful for the first time in weeks that it is just needing some extra support due to some tendinitis.
6. Yoga is back in the rotation and it has been feeling AWESOME! Seriously, why do I ever stop???
7. I'm doing a Squat-a-Thon for December that was posted on Run with Jess...it looks to be rather challenging, but I think it will be do-able and I'm already feeling some muscle soreness settle in. But since Saturday I've done 75 squats already - woohoo!!
8. I went to the mall on payday and didn't buy a single darn thing outside of lunch - what the heck is up with that?!?!? So not like me...
9. I know they aren't good for me, but Cinnamon Crunch Bagels with Honey Walnut Cream Cheese from Panera Bread is one of the yummiest things on the face of this planet.
10. I'm continuing my no-candy jar streak through December! Only 15 working days...and plenty of other treats. I can skip the cruddy candy that I really don't want anyways!
Alright - that's all I got for ya! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!!!
Oh, one last thing, I posted a blog on the other site the other day that talks a little more about my knee issues and how angry they are making me if you want to check it out: thepursuitofaqualitylife