Monday, December 03, 2012
I'm getting the MRI done on my knee tomorrow at 8pm. So now I can know after all these years just how bad the defect in my knee really is. I am really hoping just can get by with knne strengthening exercises and not surgery, which I would think the exercises would do since it has been 25 years since it last bothered me. The pain has been up and down it was at at all time high Saturday night, most of the day Sunday I was having pain mixed with numbness and tingling. I called the ER and they advised walking on it for 20 minutes then call back if it persisted in which it did, as my circulation was good they said to await the MRI(at the time wondering when this would be) and a visit with the orthopedic specialist. I was advised to again not bear weight on my leg...ugh. Getting ready to throw my immoblization brace and crutches out the window LOL. I also was advised to call my regular doctor about getting something so I can get temporary handicap tags. Might be better to go there as I never get a call back.
I am still waiting on approval from my workman's comp on the neck injections that my workman's comp doctor says I need to get. I'm really not looking forward to getting these and more than likely I'm not going to get both series done before I have to start work on the 17th.
There is still no word on Dolly, she is in none of the local shelters here. I called a few rescues that I remembered and they have put her out on their networks which are both local and nationwide. I really hope she she found, before Christmas would be a bonus.