Monday, December 03, 2012
Not 12 days, but 12 plans for December.
1. Stop being so damn horrible to myself, the guilt is eating me up and its horribly unfair.
2. ENJOY CHRISTMAS, we see our families so little, I'm not going to not eat my Mum's home cooking, nor refuse a drink at my fiancé's.
3. Weekdays are workdays! In every sense of the word, follow my planned menu.
4. Work food is cheat food... seriously, quit eating comforting winter foods at work.
5. Um, exercise? After being ill for a long time, exercise has taken a serious back burner, you PAY for swimming... so USE it!
6. Don't buy lots of un-necessary food for Christmas, buy things that are traditional and emotionally motivated... not just because things are on offer.
7. Real turkey! Going to cook for the first time my own whole turkey! (delegating roast potatoes as I suck at making those)
8. Order Wedding Cake Stand, to do the horrible complex maths of multiplying cake recipe to make enough tiers to fit the stand!
9. Organise taking Ebony, in her Father Christmas suit, into work for the children.
10. Make no promise about what nebulous number my weight will be come January 1st.
11. Don't eat for the sake of eating, think WHY you are having something. Do you really want it? Or just because its because?
12. New Year, New Plans... cliché to the extreme, but the 7 month countdown to wedding will begin in earnest, and I canNOT concentrate on weight loss around Christmas and its making me miserable every time I enjoy something.
So it really is new year, new plans to come...