Taking a Spark Break
Monday, December 03, 2012
After 8 months of successfully following the Sparkpeople nutrition plan, I am going to take a break. My original goal was to get to 210 pounds by December 10th. Well I have managed to lose 52 pounds and my weight is down to a healthier 215.8 lbs., I am just a little bit burnt out by the whole process right now. It could be the plateau that I have been struggling with for the last 4 weeks, or it could be the holiday season. Whatever the reason is I am going to take a break.
My plan is for the next month is to reset my goal to my present weight and maintain the losses I have worked so hard at. The biggest modifications will be:
• No more Spark points (trivia, quizzes, etc)
• No more message board post
• Only record my nutrition ingestions, (less time on the computer)
• More exercising, either on the treadmill or long walks
• In January come back with some new goals and a new timeline for them
I hope everybody has a great Christmas and New Year’s, and keep on Sparking.