Monday, December 03, 2012
I can't believe it's already December! Time has really flown by. I would post December goals, but I started last week with a 4 week challenge that will carry me through this month. I think I will start recapping each week to see if I am staying on target.
Week One (November 26-December 2):
1. ST at least 3 days a week (20-25 minutes): 1 day completed.
2. Cardio at least 4 days out of the week (20 minutes): 6 days completed.
1. Sticking to portions: 6 days completed.
2. At least 3 fruits/vegetables: 5 days completed.
3. Track food: 6 days completed.
4. 8 cups of water a day: 7 days completed.
1. No soda: 7 days completed.
2. No candy: 7 days completed.
I feel like I did really well this week, and I want to continue on this track. I would like to say, that I feel like I can do better when it comes to strength training, so I am going to really work on that this week.
As for my weekend, I didn't do too bad. Although I ate out most of the weekend, I tried to stick to my portions, and I tracked when I could. I also did a lot of walking which helped me maintain my 151 lbs! Lastly, I got in 8 cups of water Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; this is a huge accomplishment. So, although I did not do well with eating, I did well overall this weekend, and for that, I am happy.
Hope everyone has a great week!