the first meal plan
Monday, December 03, 2012
I did it! I finally made a menu for the week using my SP cookbook.
Monday - breakfast - yogurt with fruity nutty granola (made that last night. Yum!)
- lunch - leftover slimmer sloppy joes from last night. The spouse like them too!
- dinner - Pecan chicken with carrot slaw and asparagus
Tuesday - breakfast - granola and something. I didn't like plain yogurt, so I have to find another flavor
- lunch- leftover pecan chicken and slaw.
- dinner - we have been going to ihop most tuesdays with the nephew for years.
Wednesday - breakfast - same
- lunch - leftovers from tuesday dinner
- dinner - spaghetti with turkey meatballs
thursday - breakfast - same
- lunch - meatballs and slaw
- dinner - fajitas
friday - breakfast - same
- lunch - fajitas
- dinner - going to spouse's work party.
saturday - all in the air. going to Austin.
So sure, I didn't have to make a plan for every day, but I did most days and most meals, so Woo hoo me!