Monday, December 03, 2012
Areas where I noticed progress:
- A colleague who has been working in the field for the last 6 weeks was back in the office on Friday and commented on my weight loss.
- On Friday, I was able to comfortably wear a pair of Gap 10 stretch slacks to work. I only have one more pair of pants that are not quite a comfortable fit yet.
- My stomach continues to flatten out - I'm pretty sure when I do my measurements again in 2 weeks, it will be a smaller number
- I was down 1 pound at my weigh-in.
Areas I'd like to improve in:
- I went over on my calories for the first time in awhile on Friday, and while it ended up not interfering with my progress overall (the weigh-in above was 2 days later), it did give me some thoughts about the rest of the month. I did fine during the day up until I attended a social event in the evening, and I've got a few more coming up this month with the holidays and all, so I am going to have to be more vigilent about tracking in advance when I go out (finding out what is going to be there ahead of time and planning out what I am going to eat and drink) so I don't make a habit of going over a day or two every week this month.
- I got stressed out on Thursday and actually went slightly under on my calories that day because I totally lost focus on what I had planned for myself to eat for dinner. (I'm sure that in part helped me with going over the next day.) The next 3 weeks at work are probably going to be fairly stressful with the upcoming holidays, so I need to make sure I'm getting all the food I need.