December Goals (And November Goal Review!)
Sunday, December 02, 2012
It's that time of month again! Need to post some goals ;) Here are my November goals and how I did!
1) Do 10 standard push-ups by month's end (in a row!).
Um...did TWELVE!! WOOT!! (Success!)
2) Continue with P90x weeks 3-7. Also, on non-recovery weeks, do "doubles" by running.
I was sick. I stuck to what I needed to do, but didn't excel. (Partial success!)
3) Add two interval running sessions during runs each week (non-recovery weeks).
I logged these on my calendar and did them half the time. (Partial success!)
4) When at work, aim to do at least 30 minutes of walking at 3.0 mph or greater.
Utter fail. Did it a couple of days. It is really busy at work and COLD. Did not do good at this one. (Fail.)
5) Lose 4 lbs.
Nov 1 weight: 186.6. Nov 30 weight: 184.4 Loss of 2.2 lbs! (Partial success!)
Last but not least, December GOALS!
1) Lose 5 lbs. (Start weight 184.4)
2) Do 15 standard push-ups in a row at month's end. (Ok, upped to 20 for Sharla's challenge!)
3) Continue with P90x weeks 8-12. By December 31, I'll be on my second to last week!
4) Eat one raw meal a day. (This is being changed to "vegetarian" rather than raw. This raw lifestyle is not for me! How about a homemade unprocessed vegetarian meal a day?)