Plan for Between BLCs (December 5th to January 16th)
Sunday, December 02, 2012
1. Continue to exercise as much as I can incorporating ST on alternate days.
2. Continue to track my food and stay in range most of the time if not all of the time.
3. Continue walking at lunchtime as often as possible.
4. Start doing the Supreme 90 program.
5. Continue to check in with my teammates on the Amber Amazon Warrior team and participate in any challenges they set up.
6. Make sure I get most if not all of the items on my Christmas Wish List:
Note re personal trainer: I have a friend that is a personal trainer and she also has Rheumatoid Autoimmune Disorder so I figure she'd be a good choice for trainer since she knows my limitations.
I'm planning on asking for all of these items for Christmas and if I don't get all of them, I plan on getting some of them myself after Christmas. I especially want the exercise bench because I can't do exercise lying on the floor and I'm pretty sure my reclining chair isn't made for me doing chest presses, etc. but that's what I'm using now so I really want the bench.
And, that's the plan, Stan!