Sunday, December 02, 2012
I realized this morning that in 28 weeks, I am going to be in a wedding. A good friend of mine is getting married and I will be a bridesmaid. UGH! I am not ready at this point to be a bridesmaid.
I haven't done any streaks for a while. I know that they work when you stick with them but lately I haven't felt any motivation. After reading some of my book last night about emotional eating, the motivation is coming back.
I am going to start a streak with mini goals. I am going to my start page after my blog to post these so that I can keep a tab of those on my page.
First, I am choosing this! I don't have to be thinner or more fit. I am choosing it. Secondly, making a wedding a goal isn't a bad idea as long as it's not my only motivation. In fact, I'm using it as a carrot dangling and me trying to reach it. I choose to get it and 28 weeks is a good time frame. Why wait until January 1st? Everyone uses that as a resolution but I'm not doing that this year.
Now, to continue from yesterday's post. By Dec. 31st I want to weigh in at 145 and lose 1 inch. You ask, "how will I do that?" By choosing me.
- Drink 8 oz of water every day
- Avoid soda, even diet (I stopped this cold turkey once and then began again, not sure why)
- Eat 2 servings of veggies daily
- Eat 2 servings of fruit daily
- Drink tea after lunch and dinner
- Stick to portion sizes. I will eat anything that I want to but stay on track with my portions.