Sunday, December 02, 2012
My ultimate December goal is to continue the healthy habits that helped me lose the first 25 pounds, but to add tracking to the mix. Here we go!
1. Journal or blog everyday for reflection and accountability
2. Track all food
3. Aim for 5+ servings of fruits and veggies
4. Drink at least 8 cups of water
5. Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night
6. Six days of 30+ minute workouts
7. Plan and prep all meals on Sunday for the week ahead
Current weight: 211
End of December goal weight: 205
I read somewhere recently that we should replace the phrase "I can't" with "I am not willing to" and see how many things in life we can, in fact, accomplish if we just make the effort. This December I am focusing all my effort on consistently tracking, so I can start the new year with some perspective on where I can improve!