Finding My Way Back - Day One
Saturday, December 01, 2012
I started my day off by stepping on the scale and taking my measurements.
But their written down and logged in. Check that off my list.
Got the refrigerator cleaned out and restocked with healthy options.
Now on to my basic daily check list.
1. Do something for someone else. Helped my Dad with online Christmas shopping.
2. Do something for myself. Got my hair cut and colored. Feel pretty again.
3. Do something I don't want to do that needs doing. Laundry. Got 4 loads done.
4. Do a physical exercise. 30 minutes on the treadmill.
5. Do a mental exercise. Worked a crossword puzzle.
6. Do an original prayer that always includes counting my blessings.
So grateful for a roof over my head, a job that allows me to pay our bills and a very supportive husband.
Day one has been good. Onward to day two.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.