Saturday, December 01, 2012
I lifted this directly from sparkpeople:
Try these things today, and you'll find yourself living with more Focus:
1. At the end of each day, ask "what did I do today to work toward my Purpose?"
2. Sit still and enjoy the blessings that you're working so hard for.
3. Carry pictures of people who rely on you in your wallet or purse.
4. Take a 60 second vacation and become mindful of what you're doing.
5. Avoid using language that contradicts your Values & Beliefs.
6. Have a hero. Ask "what would __________ do?"
7. Put your goals on paper, in words or pictures, and keep them in front of you
8. Create a personal motto in a creative, catchy way. Display it as a reminder.
9.Plan your week and day ahead of time in light of your goals.
My next blog will be about ME doing these things! Chris