Saturday, December 01, 2012
It is Dec 1st and what do I want for myself this month?
My goals for BLC fell by the side even though I did keep up but getting rid of these last pounds is taking a lot of energy that I just didn't have.
I need develop a reasonable plan to maintain my current weight and not gain during the holidays.
1. Eat until satisfied and not stuffed, slow my eating down and actually taste the food.
2. Don't graze, if I don't know what I truly want then don't eat until I figure it out. I still have posted on the pantry "It's not in here"
3. Have healthy snacks at work and eliminate the hard candy and not eat while in the car.
4. Groan and starting this off with a groan really explains how I feel about exercise. Always wanted to have that "high" but with my back and knees...I don't. So, having said this I will exercise for a mandatory 15 minutes/day regardless!! This I am declaring is a promise I am making to myself even when in pain or tired.
5. Yes...the food journal, I know it is important but I think my problem is that I tear out a page and then fill that out and toss it. Need to keep it in the journal book so that I can know without a doubt where/what are my triggers.
This is especially important during this holiday month....today is day 1 of my adventure!