Saturday, December 01, 2012
This is one of the busiest times of the year for Retailers, and with me working in Retail, free time is very few and far between.
Here is my plan to stay on track between the end of BLC20 and BLC21
1. Start the 100 day challenge again. I did start it a few days back, but I didn't put 100% effort into it.
2. Begin a structured walking plan. I have decided to follow WALK AWAY THE POUNDS by Leslie Sansone. It is a 6-week walking programme.
3. Incorporate more cardio and strength training into my routine.....apart from the walking that is.
4. INcorporate more outdoor time. Even if its walking to the beach with a book.
5. Find things to do to take my mind off food........aka meditation, hobbies etc.
I want to be the best person I can be before 2013, so I want to start now. My walking programe will begin on Monday, and I will be blogging about it everyday.
Thats me in a nutshell. I never mention the food bit......I want to aim to eat heathily and if I do fall off the wagon, to just pick myself up and continue forward.
REMEMBER: Yesterday is in the past, Tomorrow has yet to happen. Today is now....grab it with both hands and enjoy