Friday, November 30, 2012
While thumbing through a couple holiday magazines last week, I saw meatballs baked in cupcake pan. Genius idea! So I decided to make this for my family dinner tonight combining a couple recipes I located online. These meatballs were so super easy and really quick to make. I'll never make meatballs the old-fashioned way again!
Here's my adaption to make Quick & Easy Meatballs. I adapted it to what was on hand in my kitchen.
1 1/2 pounds of (85/15) ground beef
1 medium onion, minced
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons Italian Bread seasonings
½ cup rolled oats
½ teaspoon salt, optional
¼ teaspoon pepper, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Soften the onion and garlic in a fry pan for 2-3 minutes.
3. Using Mysto sprayer, coat a cupcake pan with olive oil.
4. Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Using a 1" scoop, place one meatball in each muffin well.
6. Bake the meatballs in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
Serve 1 or 2 over pasta with marinara sauce and large spinach salad. Boy, was this a big hit with my family!! We'll be doing this again really soon!