Friday, November 30, 2012
This fall completely got away from me, but I'm soooo ready for a big finish to 2012!
I've been doing great at hitting the gym in the morning before work, and eating pretty cleanly... if a bit too much.
I know -- I KNOW -- that it's all in the plan. If I don't have to think about what to eat, because it's all organized and ready to go, good things happen. So tomorrow I'll be planning out my meals for the week before hitting the grocery store, and then I'll be prepping for the week on Sunday.
Also -- just for fun -- I agreed to help a friend train for a Tough Mudder next spring, and I've conveniently found a half marathon around the same time (hey, if I'm running anyway...), and I love the idea of having so long to build up to an awesome race! This winter is about getting leaner, faster, and stronger, so I can kick buns next May!
So for December, the goals are:
* Continue hitting the gym before work, add in more strength training and pilates in the evenings
* Add in "the daily minimum" push-ups, crunches, squats, and lunges
* Continue packing my healthy breakfasts, lunches, and snacks for work
* Get back to planning dinners
* Cut waaaaaay back on the sugar and salt