Friday, November 30, 2012
We are ending another month today and going into the Christmas season, the final month of 2012. I thought we could use some enjoyment as we are going to be challenged and busier this coming month, Have fun. Have a chuckle or two!!
1. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom.
2. If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would have put them on my knees.
3. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone decide to play chess?
4. Some days you are the dog and some days you are the hydrant.
5/ It's not hard to meet expenses.......they are everywhere.
6. These days I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter. I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I am here after.
I was visiting my son last night when I asked if I could read the newspaper.
"This is the 21st Century" he said. "I don't waste money on newspapers. Here. You can borrow my iPad.
I can tell you this, that dang fly never knew what hit him!!
This December, are you setting some goals and are they realistic for your traditions of celebrating? Are you looking to change the traditions or enjoy them "on the lighter side"?
I am going to have many new things this year. We are in our winter home and will be driving back home to celebrate Christmas with our kids. It's a 2 day trip therefor 2 days of eating out and one overnighter. When we get home, there will be no food in the cupboards so we will have to consider that we are going to be there for 9 days, turning around to come back south. Many miles on the road (3000+) in 14 days. Our son & DIL are hosting this years Christmas Eve (when we celebrate) and we then go to my brother & SIL for Christmas Day dinner which is on the way back south. I will have a big challenge to maintain where I am at as we leave to go north. That's my goal for December!!