Friday, November 30, 2012
While riding my bike this morning, I got to thinking about my December goals (I do some of my best thinking on my bike). I think the change in my goals from November to December says a lot about where I am at - at it is all good
Goals for November - RECAP
1. Keep maintaining - YES
2. 1400 fitness minutes (this assumes I am going to get to spin class each week) - YES
3. Keep focusing my meals and snacks around fruit and vege YES
4. Concentrate on dealing with emotions, without food IN PROGRESS
Goals for December
1. Focus on training for my Feb mountain bike race
2. Regular Upper body ST (I get a sore shoulder if I don't keep on top of this) & Core ST (for better biking performance)
3. Keep practising intuitive eating (am I hungry? what do I want?)
4. During the months festivities - try to focus on what's really important (family, friends, fun & laughter - and those less privileged)
I saw a quote today "The best things in life aren't things at all"
One to remember during this consumer festival!