Friday, November 30, 2012
I'm trying to stick with my policy of not being negative about my choices or my actions, so let's just not talk about drinking an entire 6 pack of beer alone last night shall we? Let's just say I'm going to be more focused on only drinking beer when I can appreciate it's malty goodness and not drink just because it's in front of me while I'm on the phone talking to my family for 3 hours and not noticing that I've finished off the whole thing. Also, I will be buying my beer from the HEB where they sell all sorts of good craft beers in SINGLES instead of a whole six pack.
Beer pic from: bit.ly/Vb2qpP
Today I did another yoga downloads video (so many of the 20 minute versions are free! i love them!), and went to their facebook page, where I saw this list. It made me stop and think about how little of this I do in my relationships and how helpful it might be if I would...
7 Rules of Life:
1. Make peace with your past so it won't screw with the present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
Check out this website to waste lots of time not working/studying: www.thatonerule.com/